Central Baptist Christian School
Tel: (716) 492-2203
- Central Baptist Christian School believes that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was verbally inspired of the Holy Spirit and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- Believing in the infallible authority of the Scriptures, we accept the whole Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, as the Word of God by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and utterly reject all humanist teachings that attempt to replace God's authoritative revelation with man's vain philosophies.
- Furthermore, for the promotion of Christian education at all levels, we recognize the Bible – not just as truth – but as the foundation of all truth and knowledge in all subjects, and we recognize the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
- We further maintain that the chief end of Christian education is to bring the student into a right relationship with God; that His name be glorified; that the cause of the Gospel be advanced; and that the student find fulfillment and joy in a God-centered life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houghton Grades: 6-12 | 94 students
9790 Thayer St
Houghton, NY 14744
(585) 567-8115 17.4 6-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.