Central Baptist Christian School
- Central Baptist Christian School believes that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was verbally inspired of the Holy Spirit and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- Believing in the infallible authority of the Scriptures, we accept the whole Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, as the Word of God by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and utterly reject all humanist teachings that attempt to replace God's authoritative revelation with man's vain philosophies.
- Furthermore, for the promotion of Christian education at all levels, we recognize the Bible – not just as truth – but as the foundation of all truth and knowledge in all subjects, and we recognize the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
- We further maintain that the chief end of Christian education is to bring the student into a right relationship with God; that His name be glorified; that the cause of the Gospel be advanced; and that the student find fulfillment and joy in a God-centered life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.