- Central Baptist Christian School believes that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was verbally inspired of the Holy Spirit and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- Believing in the infallible authority of the Scriptures, we accept the whole Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, as the Word of God by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and utterly reject all humanist teachings that attempt to replace God's authoritative revelation with man's vain philosophies.
- Furthermore, for the promotion of Christian education at all levels, we recognize the Bible – not just as truth – but as the foundation of all truth and knowledge in all subjects, and we recognize the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
- We further maintain that the chief end of Christian education is to bring the student into a right relationship with God; that His name be glorified; that the cause of the Gospel be advanced; and that the student find fulfillment and joy in a God-centered life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.