West Seneca Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At West Seneca Christian School our vision is to provide a dynamic Christian School as a part of the ministry of our church in order to reach and train the next generation for Christ.
- West Seneca Christian School exists to fulfill the great commission by assisting parents of the church and surrounding communities in the biblical training of their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Our godly and experienced faculty strives to help each student grow to be more Christ like in all of their attitudes and actions.
- Respect for authority, self-discipline, dependability, adherence to civil law, respect for property and the rights of others, and development of a keen sense of right and wrong will be taught.
- Excellence on the part of all involved in the teaching process is our constant aim.
- Although emphasis is placed on academic and spiritual development, there are many opportunities for social and physical development within a Christian atmosphere.
- Scriptural principles are used to guide these facets of our students school experience as well.
- Thus, a Scriptural foundation is the basis upon which the whole student is trained.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Business Casual )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance available Multi-Child discount available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Josh Sexton|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama, Select Chorus
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheer, Intramural Sports
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: 2-12 | 24 students
412 Center Rd
Buffalo, NY 14224
(716)675-6545 2 2-12
- Buffalo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
146 Reserve Rd
Buffalo, NY 14224
(716)674-5353 0.3 NS-8
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
(716)826-3610 4.1 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716)882-0466 9.3 9-12
Christ-centered worldview, excellent academics with phonics-based reading, great athletic facilities, qualified and caring staff, and reasonable tuition
- Posted by Parent - weyan
As a parent of 3 children in the school, I highly recommend WSCS! Small class sizes allow more one-on-one help, curriculum that challenges the students, teachers and staff that care, test scores that exceed national averages, parents that are involved, and Christ which is placed at the center of it all! Although no school is perfect, we are very pleased with the high academic standards and biblical principles being instilled in our children. College is not too far off, and they will be more than ready!
- Posted by Parent - laura
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.