Center Road Christian Academy
- Building Christian Character in Students. Center Road Christian Academy has been helping educate the children of this community for two generations.
- If a school is Christian, the curricula must be Biblical.
- All curricular materials are presented in harmony with the letter and spirit of the Bible.
- Christian Teachers,using Christian curricula with Scriptural methods in a Christian church will produce Christian results if the church and the school have the support of the home!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue trousers and skirts with white shirts/blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,300|
|Tuition Notes||Enrollment Fee $100.00; Curriculum Fee based on grade range from $225.00 to $300.00|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Accelerated Christian Education - ACE.
- The basic learning tool is a PACE rather than a textbook.
- Bite-sized units of iunstructional material enhanced with illustrations and examples.
- Specific, understandable goals for the student to read before he begins work.
- Controlled vocabulary with pronunciations and definitions.
- Appropriate activities for drill, practice and mastery.
- Checkups, score strips, and a Self Test for evaluation and learning control.
- Character story features for Biblical character patterning.
- Scripture wisdom principles that provide encouragement and guidance.
- Students see tangible results of their progress
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: 6-12 | 110 students
777 Ridge Rd
Buffalo, NY 14218
(716)828-7835 3 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.