Center Road Christian Academy
- Building Christian Character in Students. Center Road Christian Academy has been helping educate the children of this community for two generations.
- If a school is Christian, the curricula must be Biblical.
- All curricular materials are presented in harmony with the letter and spirit of the Bible.
- Christian Teachers,using Christian curricula with Scriptural methods in a Christian church will produce Christian results if the church and the school have the support of the home!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue trousers and skirts with white shirts/blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,300|
|Tuition Notes||Enrollment Fee $100.00; Curriculum Fee based on grade range from $225.00 to $300.00|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
- Accelerated Christian Education - ACE.
- The basic learning tool is a PACE rather than a textbook.
- Bite-sized units of iunstructional material enhanced with illustrations and examples.
- Specific, understandable goals for the student to read before he begins work.
- Controlled vocabulary with pronunciations and definitions.
- Appropriate activities for drill, practice and mastery.
- Checkups, score strips, and a Self Test for evaluation and learning control.
- Character story features for Biblical character patterning.
- Scripture wisdom principles that provide encouragement and guidance.
- Students see tangible results of their progress
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?