- New Tyme School mission is to encourage and inspire every student to think, to learn, to achieve, to care, and to develop the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and vision needed to reach their potential for lifelong success.
- We believe that we need to ensure each student has a positive learning experience.
- This allows for enhancement of self-esteem and fosters fellowship among students, teachers, administrator and parents; We need to enhance the opportunity for personal teacher/student interchange.
- This allows students to apply their own questioning process and the knowledge gained will stay with the student longer after leaving school; We need to provide small classes and student to teacher ratio to help maintain the high quality results pertaining to independence of work habits and skills necessary for developmentally appropriate academic growth; We need to encourage parents to be their child's first teacher in partnership with the school, by increasing school educational focus, thus increasing the influence and time spent with parents, family and peers.
- We offer a program that is geared toward helping a student develop habits of observation, questioning, and listening.
- In doing so, this helps the students have an awareness of their own feelings through various means of expression and choices, and realize each choice has a consequence. We accomplish this by offering an academic support class.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Grades: NS | 48 students
181 E 8960 S
Sandy, UT 84070 1.7 NS
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-2 | 43 students
6446 S 900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(801) 268-0944 2.3 K-2
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-6 | 16 students
1328 Stern Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801) 243-4991 2.5 PK-6
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
240 E 5600 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801) 266-8714 2.8 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.