Newark Day Center
- The Newark Day Center, founded in 1803 as the Newark Female Charitable Society, is a multifaceted, innovative, pace-setting community agency serving children, youth, adults and seniors.
- The mission of the Newark Day Care Center is to continue our long tradition of training the poor to help themselves.
- We strive to support the citizens of Newark and Essex County of all ages by providing child care, training opportunities for adults, social services for the elderly and summer camping experiences through the Fresh Air Fund.
- We will also serve as a vehicle to promote partnerships with other community-based organizations, and advocate for those who seek our assistance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: K-8 | 357 students
342 Central Ave.
Newark, NJ 07103
(973)624-0644 1.1 K-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.