Next Generation Childrens Center
Tel: (978) 475-8010
- Your child's journey to new learning experiences and friendships starts with a nurturing environment in your home and extends to the enriching childcare programs at Next Generation Children's Centers.
- Next Generation's committed teachers and staff will fill your child's day with stimulating and memorable activities, creating a foundation for successful future learning.
- Our curriculum leads the way in early childhood education with its research-based programs along with NGCC's own uniquely designed programs that make up core parts of your child's educational experience.
- Our focus is to foster your child's social, emotional and academic growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Director for tuition rates|
- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop. Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning. Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula. These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andover Grades: NS-PK
511 S Main St
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 470-3122 0.2 NS-PK
- Andover Grades: PK-9 | 452 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-1197 1.8 PK-9
- North Reading Grades: NS-PK
48 Main St
North Reading, MA 01864
(978) 664-0403 2.6 NS-PK
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.