South Main KinderCare
- Our highly qualified staff is dedicated to the care and education of young children.
- Many of our teachers have worked at this location for 10 years or more.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center of Andover. We look forward to meeting you and your family. Our staff are passionate and dedicated to our center, many of them have been with us for over 10 years. We offer many exciting programs for children ages eight weeks to five years old. We also offer an after-school program that accepts children up to the age of eight. As part of our after-school program we offer bus service from the South and Bancroft school in Andover. Our program is offered year-round, this also includes when the public schools are closed for vacations, holidays, inclement weather, and summer break. We look forward to having you join our KinderCare Family.
- Here at KinderCare of Andover Health & Safety is one of our top priorities! We have a security door with a key pad in our front foyer; where only authorized family members will have the code to enter our school. Otherwise a door bell is available to all of our guests. All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR. Our play grounds are fenced in and all doors leading to our playground will remain locked while the children are indoors.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCC & NACCRRA Will accept any subsidy/voucher program.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Andover Grades: NS-K | 200 students
516 S Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-8010 0.2 NS-K
- Andover Grades: PK-9 | 452 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-1197 1.6 PK-9
- North Reading Grades: NS-PK
48 Main St
North Reading, MA 01864
(978) 664-0403 2.8 NS-PK
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.