Noahs Ark Kindergarten
- Noah's Ark School is a nondenominational Christian school providing instructional services for students in Pre-Kindergarten (ages 3-5), Kindergarten, and 1st and 2nd grades.
- Noah's Ark first opened in 1996 on site at St. John's Christian Church in Cessna, Pennsylvania.
- Noah's Ark is a Christian school for young learners whose purpose is to provide a solid academic foundation in an atmosphere that encourages spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth and development of the child as a whole.
- Our curriculum teaches everything needed for a smooth transistion into their next educational step whether it is Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Oct. 31|
|Admissions Director||Trudy Snyder|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: 2-9 | 18 students
128 Christian Light Rd
Bedford, PA 15522
(814)623-9445 1.1 2-9
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 78 students
377 Upper Snake Spring Road
Everett, PA 15537
(814)623-2840 7.9 PK-12
- New Enterprise Grades: 1-8 | 32 students
189 Corle Body Shop Ln
New Enterprise, PA 16664
(814)766-9917 10.6 1-8
- Woodbury Grades: 1-8 | 33 students
752 Hickory Bottom Rd
Woodbury, PA 16695
(814)766-3511 11.3 1-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.