Tel: (317) 770-6712
- Our Noblesville KinderCare staff is fantastic; we are not only co-workers but a family.
- We take care of each other and work together to run a wonderful school and it shows as you walk through our halls.
- 75% of our staff members are parents and you can feel the genuine care and compassion from our teachers as you visit each classroom.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Noblesville KinderCare!
Our center is tucked right inside of the South Harbour neighborhood off of Sheridan Road (SR 38). Our center is NECPA accredited as well as Level 4 with the State of Indiana's Paths to Quality Program. We pride ourselves on offering quality educational programs where we build a solid foundation for future school success by developing the whole child; we place an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in their social, cognitive, and physical development.
Families are an integral part everything we do and extrememly important in aiding a home school connection. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). You child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
You'll find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At Noblesville KinderCare, your child's health, safety,
security & well-being are our top priorities. Not only are all of
our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but they
lead to the playgrounds which are all fenced with locked gates as
In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only enrolled families and staff are given a code. Visitors are asked to ring the doorbell and wait for a member of management to check their photo ID and escort them to the appropriate classroom.
The Noblesville KinderCare has an appointed Health & Safety Coordinator on staff to complete daily safety checks as well as monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff participate in First Aid and CPR certification annually. The infant staff is trained in safe sleep practices and SIDS prevention. Our center provides nutritious meals and snacks planned by registered dietitians. Each classroom practices family style dining where teachers model appropriate table manners and encourage children to assist in meal time routines.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial [co-pay may apply] or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Noblesville Kindercare is Legacy Christian School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noblesville Grades: PK-10 | 218 students
470 Lakeview Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 776-4186 1.3 PK-10
- Noblesville Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
1361 Christian Ave
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 773-4363 2.8 PK-12
- Noblesville Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
9900 E 191st St
Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 770-5660 2.9 NS-8
- Westfield Grades: NS-PK
17457 Gunther Blvd
Westfield, IN 46074
(317) 896-6868 3.3 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.