- Nonesuch school is a small, private non-profit located in the hills of Western Sonoma County.
- Since its inception in 1969 Nonesuch has provided a stimulating and caring environment for students and families seeking an education that encourages intellectual growth and creativity.
- With small, seminar-style classes, students are encouraged to think, to question, and to become involved in their own education.
- Through field trips and extracurricular activities, staff and students grow into a strong community.
- Nonesuch offers a University of California approved curriculum. The academic program is enriched with fine arts and outdoor adventure programs, including: drama, ceramics, photography, poetry, painting, back-packing, white water rafting, and other challenging electives.
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Novato Grades: 9-12 | 120 students
(Temp offices) 789 Eucalyptus Ave.
Novato, CA 94947
(707)364-3992 28.3 9-12
- Sebastopol Grades: K-12 | 18 students
9360 Occidental Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)824-1414 2.5 K-12
- San Mateo Grades: 9-12 | 880 students
451 W 20th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)345-8207 69.8 9-12
- Santa Rosa Grades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707)528-0721 10.5 K-9
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.