- Nonesuch school is a small, private non-profit located in the hills of Western Sonoma County.
- Since its inception in 1969 Nonesuch has provided a stimulating and caring environment for students and families seeking an education that encourages intellectual growth and creativity.
- With small, seminar-style classes, students are encouraged to think, to question, and to become involved in their own education.
- Through field trips and extracurricular activities, staff and students grow into a strong community.
- Nonesuch offers a University of California approved curriculum. The academic program is enriched with fine arts and outdoor adventure programs, including: drama, ceramics, photography, poetry, painting, back-packing, white water rafting, and other challenging electives.
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NovatoGrades: 9-12 | 120 students
(Temp offices) 789 Eucalyptus Ave.
Novato, CA 94947
SebastopolGrades: K-12 | 25 students
9360 Occidental Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Santa RosaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.