North Arlington KinderCare
Tel: (817) 265-3369
- The teachers and staff members at the North Arlington KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- The team continually strives for excellence through continuing education classes and workshops in the early childhood education field.
- With over 90 years of combined experience in the field, our teachers joyfully start each day ready to touch the lives of the children and families in our care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to your North Arlington KinderCare on Candler Drive! We are very excited to meet you and your family. Our staff strongly believes that learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. The curriculum is researched-based to foster individual growth by providing plenty of opportunities for exploration and child-initiated choice. Additionally, each child has unique talents and interests. Our teachers honor these differences by providing children with customized attention and activities that enable them to learn and grow at their own paces and in their own ways. We support your role as your child's first teacher and communicate with you on a regular basis about your child's experiences while in our care. You can count on us to provide a loving, safe and stimulating environment for your most precious family members. Come take a tour to see us in action
At the North Arlington KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members are given a code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator, who ensures that our emergency drills are completed monthly, staff CPR and First Aid certifications are up to date and relays important safety information to the staff at our monthly meetings. Ms. Linda has been in this position for over five years and is an important resource for our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCMS(Tarrant and Dallas County) NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-K | 133 students
1900 Ne Green Oaks Blvd
Arlington, TX 76006
(817) 543-2626 0.7 PK-K
- Arlington Grades: 1-12 | 37 students
500 Houston Street
Arlington, TX 76011
(817) 861-5000 2.4 1-12
- Arlington Grades: PK-12 | 27 students
5100 Us Highway 287
Arlington, TX 76017
(817) 483-0119 2.6 PK-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.