Primrose School Of N E Green Oaks
- School's vision is to deliver the best and most trusted early childhood education and child care services for families across America.
- Primrose School's mission is to enable a growing number of individuals to achieve balanced success in learning and life by consistently delivering innovative, high quality early education and child care services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: NS-PK
1608 Candler Dr
Arlington, TX 76011
(817)265-3369 0.7 NS-PK
- Arlington Grades: 1-12 | 37 students
500 Houston Street
Arlington, TX 76011
(817)861-5000 3.1 1-12
- Grand Prairie Grades: NS-PK | 18 students
1700 Nw 19th Street
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
(972)623-0099 3.1 NS-PK
- Arlington Grades: K-9 | 14 students
5100 Us Highway 287
Arlington, TX 76017
(817)483-0119 3.2 K-9
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.