North Elston KinderCare
Tel: (773) 267-7660
North Elston KinderCare Photo #4 - The Discovery Preschool children love being a part of our ABC Music and Me Learning Adventures class!
North Elston KinderCare Photo #5 - Preschool students are getting ready to participate in their cooking activity!
North Elston KinderCare Photo #6 - A few of our Preschoolers building their homes in the block area.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #7 - The preschool classroom learning to use measurement tools during cirlce time.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #8 - Putting faces on the Dress Me Dolls in the Prekindergarten Dramatic Play area.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #9 - The children in the Prekindergarten classroom traced and painted their own hands for their All About Me theme.
- The educators and staff members at North Elston KinderCare, are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Combined our staff has over 25 years of experience educating, caring and nurturing children.
- Every educator is teacher qualified with a Child Development Associate's Credential, Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Education.
- Here, at North Elston KinderCare, we strive for excellence through continuing education and bi-annual company Professional Development Trainings to keep learning and refreshing ourselves so we can continue to provide the best of ourselves to your children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to North Elston KinderCare in Chicago. We are very excited to have the opportunity to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. We believe in going above and beyond to meet the need of each and every child on their level.
- At North Elston KinderCare, your child's safety is our top priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but our playground is fenced with a locked gate as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have the code to enter. A doorbell is available for visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At North Elston KinderCare we conduct monthly tornado and fire drills. All staff members are CPR and Pediatric First Aid Certified and our center is highly maintained daily for cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Action for Children and DCFS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
3820 N Spaulding Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 478-6554 0.3 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-K | 64 students
3250 W Irving Park Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 478-8182 0.4 PK-K
- Chicago Grades: NS-6 | 48 students
4041 N. Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60641
(773) 539-3025 0.6 NS-6
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 218 students
3730 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60618
(773) 271-2700 0.9 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?