North Elston KinderCare
North Elston KinderCare Photo #4 - The Discovery Preschool children love being a part of our ABC Music and Me Learning Adventures class!
North Elston KinderCare Photo #5 - Preschool students are getting ready to participate in their cooking activity!
North Elston KinderCare Photo #6 - A few of our Preschoolers building their homes in the block area.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #7 - The preschool classroom learning to use measurement tools during cirlce time.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #8 - Putting faces on the Dress Me Dolls in the Prekindergarten Dramatic Play area.
North Elston KinderCare Photo #9 - The children in the Prekindergarten classroom traced and painted their own hands for their All About Me theme.
The educators and staff members at North Elston KinderCare, are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Combined our staff has over 25 years of experience educating, caring and nurturing children.
Every educator is teacher qualified with a Child Development Associate's Credential, Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Education.
Here, at North Elston KinderCare, we strive for excellence through continuing education and bi-annual company Professional Development Trainings to keep learning and refreshing ourselves so we can continue to provide the best of ourselves to your children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 38 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to North Elston KinderCare in Chicago. We are very excited to have the opportunity to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. We believe in going above and beyond to meet the need of each and every child on their level.
- At North Elston KinderCare, your child's safety is our top priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but our playground is fenced with a locked gate as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have the code to enter. A doorbell is available for visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At North Elston KinderCare we conduct monthly tornado and fire drills. All staff members are CPR and Pediatric First Aid Certified and our center is highly maintained daily for cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Action for Children and DCFS
Endorse North Elston KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.