North Richland KinderCare
Each member of our staff here at the Einstein KinderCare is trained to meet each and every child's learning needs.
Each staff member is formally trained to be able to teach in any classroom in the Center.
However, we do have individual teachers who are lead teachers in each classroom and we do have teacher assistants when needed.
All of our teachers have a background in education and they possess degrees ranging from Associate's to Master's.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare on Einstein Road. Our child development experts have designed our curriculum and classrooms to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as Dramatic Play, Creative Arts, Library and Sensory in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY) & CPS (Department of Health & Human Services)
Endorse North Richland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.