Each member of our staff here at the Einstein KinderCare is trained to meet each and every child's learning needs.
Each staff member is formally trained to be able to teach in any classroom in the Center.
However, we do have individual teachers who are lead teachers in each classroom and we do have teacher assistants when needed.
All of our teachers have a background in education and they possess degrees ranging from Associate's to Master's.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare on Einstein Road. Our child development experts have designed our curriculum and classrooms to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as Dramatic Play, Creative Arts, Library and Sensory in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY) & CPS (Department of Health & Human Services)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for North Richland KinderCare?
The application deadline for North Richland KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse North Richland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.