- Announcing Grade 5 in 2013!! Northbrook Academy is a private, co-ed, non profit school which has recently expanded to include grades 5-11.
- Northbrook is an exceptional school where small class size and the philosophy which enhances students in mind, body and spirit create an environment where each child can thrive! Currently incorporating IB curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Not Available (School did not report any membership associatons).|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants & collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||Some financial aid and scholarship programs are available. Tuition subject to change, call for most accurate information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Warburton|
|Admissions Associate||Lori Hughes|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross CountryBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Community Service, Dance, Debate, Digital Photography, Digital Videography, Ecology, Geneology, Homemade Science, Music Tech, Newspaper, Public Speaking, Robotics, Rock Band, Shamrock Spirit Club, Theater, Yearbook|
- Beyond the basics of Math, English, Social Studies, Lab Science and Languages
- Expanded Curriculum based on the International Baccalaureate framework (www.IBO.org) includes Scholar Maker Study Skills, Research, Skills, Ethos, Writing Technology, Public Speaking and much more.
- Intramural Field Sports
- Off Campus Fitness Training including swimming, cycling
- Competitive Teams including Cross Country, Basketball and Lacrosse
- Music-show choir, rock band, ensembles, history of music, strings, private lessons
- Art-studio art, digital photography, graphics & technology arts
- Drama-theater, musicals,drama class, annual variety show and dance class
- Field Trips-museums, Space Missions, theater performances
- Family/student-Fall Pot Luck and Bon Fire, Winter Mock Olympics, Spirit Week, Holiday Books & Carols, Student dances, Student Government and more...!
- Excursions-white water rafting, ski trips, community service projects
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleboro Grades: K-11 | 75 students
6 Plympton St
Middleboro, MA 02346
(508) 947-3217 1.7 K-11
- Barnstable Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
979 Mary Dunn Rd
Barnstable, MA 02630
(508) 790-0114 35.3 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.