Samuel Fuller School
Tel: (508) 947-3217
Samuel Fuller School exists to support Christian parents in educating their children to serve God as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ by providing a classical education that is rooted in the Word of God.
Our vision is to graduate students who love and serve God with wisdom and grace, truth and courage.
We desire for our students to recognize God as the beginning and end of all true knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black pants and green polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,620|
|Tuition Notes||Grades K-8: $6,620 High School: $7,070|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,700|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics Club, Science Fair Club, Speech and Drama Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Music & Drama, Music & Drama Program, Part Time Student Art
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football Club, Physical Education, Running Club
- Samuel Fuller School began in the fall of 2008 with nine families and twelve students in Kindergarten through third grade. The school continued to add one grade each year up until the spring of 2014, when we graduated our first eighth grade class. It has long been the desire and hope of the school to see Samuel Fuller students move through our classical program from Kindergarten through the twelfth grade, and we have worked toward that goal for many years. After years of prayer and planning, we are pleased to announce that we launched our high school in the fall of 2019, welcoming 8 students into the 9th and 10th grades. Lord willing, our plan is to move forward by adding one grade per year until we have our first graduating high school class in the spring of 2022.
- God has greatly blessed us in our enrollment and in drawing families to the school who love Christ and have a desire to see their children educated classically. The school will now meet in two locations: the students in Kindergarten through sixth grade in the Christian Education Building and the junior high and high school students in the newly renovated parsonage of the First Congregational Church in Middleborough, both of which are conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 44 and 105.
- At Samuel Fuller School, we recognize and respect that it is the primary responsibility of Christian parents to educate their children and to decide how best to prepare them to be salt and light in the world. At a time when the integrity of our Christian faith is being increasingly challenged and the influence of Christianity in our culture is waning, we desire to help parents lay a solid foundation in their children`s lives that they may become godly men and women who make a difference in this world.
- Our school day begins at 8:15 AM, Monday - Friday. Dismissal is at 2:30 PM for high schoolers and 2:45 PM for the K-8th grades. Please see our website for additional information such as dress code, policies/handbooks and tuition.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleboro Grades: 5-12 | 60 students
40 North Main Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
(508) 947-8047 1.7 5-12
- Hyannis Grades: PK-4 | 31 students
270 Communication Way Unit 3
Hyannis, MA 02601
(508) 771-5350 34.1 PK-4
- Whitman Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
(781) 293-3959 12.3 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.