Northern Private School
Tel: (561) 585-4053
- At Northern Private School you can depend on a great caring, nurturing staff coupled with a fantastic curriculum and learning environment.
- Our preschool and private grade school offer a Christian-based curriculum that teaches an intensive phonics reading program and a strong emphasis on good moral character and patriotism.
- Our staff has been uniquely trained in these areas and has the ability to impart their knowledge and training with age-appropriate materials and techniques.
- Additionally, music with Miss Julie every week ensures that your child will also develop a love for music and learn to perform at our various programs throughout their school year.
- The primary mission of Northern Private School is to live up to its name! School-age children need a creative, active, and stimulating environment.
- The goal is to provide superior care for preschool and school-age children while at the same time giving parents an affordable program.
- Superior child care is an essential part of family life in today's society.
- Northern Private School is dedicated to providing services that support and contribute to the success and well-being of families.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wellington Grades: 3-12 | 12 students
12473 World Cup Ln
Wellington, FL 33414
(561) 299-4792 1.7 3-12
- Lake Worth Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
410 North M Street
Lake Worth, FL 33460
(561) 582-2242 2.5 PK-8
- Lake Worth Grades: PK-K | 91 students
4655 S Military Trail
Lake Worth, FL 33463
(561) 642-4262 2.9 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?