- Welcome and please take a moment to meet the teachers at the Northglenn KinderCare!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- We want to personally thank you for your interest in our school. We are committed to providing your child the best experience in Early Childhood Education. We strive to be the best, with a deep focus on school readiness, physical development, and maintaining a healthy and safe center for all the children in our care.
- We are committed to providing all the children with a safe and healthy center. We take pride in our center and it shows through our deep focus on safety. All staff are trained with CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions as well as training on disaster, fire, and tornado procedures to keep the children safe. We have a Health& Safety Coordinator on site who completes a Health and Safety Calendar, Cleaning Checklist, and a Center Safety Checklist monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Adams county CCAP-- Full-time enrollment only
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BeavertonGrades: NS-PK | 79 students
18685 SW Baseline Rd.
Beaverton, OR 97006
- DenverGrades: PK-KG | 34 students
10689 Melody Dr
Denver, CO 80234
- DenverGrades: KG | 5 students
11550 Washington St
Denver, CO 80233
- ThorntonGrades: K | 103 students
250 S. Cherrywood Dr.
Thornton, CO 80026
- DenverGrades: PK-12 | 265 students
12000 Zuni Street
Denver, CO 80234
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.