Norwell KinderCare teachers and staff are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers, it is an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Norwell KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at Norwell KinderCare we strive to create a safe, loving and fun filled environment that allows for optimum learning for infants to Kindergarten. Our staff is highly qualified, motivated and excited to teach and care for your children! We hope to put the minds of parents at ease, knowing that your child will be safe and cared for throughout the day!
- At Norwell KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and double keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. We have two fenced in playgrounds with privacy slats, as well as a fun indoor space where the children can enjoy gross motor time during our wonderful New England weather! All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- MABJ- PACE MAAH- Quincy Community MACO- Enable
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Norwell KinderCare?
The application deadline for Norwell KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Norwell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.