Notre Dame Preparatory School
Tel: (978) 343-7635
- Notre Dame Preparatory School is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school, grades 7 - 12, with a recently added post graduate program.
- Located in Fitchburg Massachusetts, the school was established by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in 1952.
- ND is committed to providing each student with an environment in which he or she can achieve intellectual, social, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Towards this end, Notre Dame insists that all members of the Notre Dame community exhibit proper behavior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat and clean casual clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,500|
|Tuition Notes||Day:$5,000 (Resident only) Boarding: $24,500|
|Admissions Director||Jheff Hammond|
|Admissions Associate||Mikyoung Kim|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Golf,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolfeboro Grades: 9-12 | 343 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
(603) 569-7200 75.7 9-12
- Dorchester Grades: 7-12 | 1539 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Dorchester, MA 02125
(617) 474-5010 42.4 7-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?