Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Notre Dame Preparatory School is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school, grades 7 - 12, with a recently added post graduate program.
- Located in Fitchburg Massachusetts, the school was established by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in 1952.
- ND is committed to providing each student with an environment in which he or she can achieve intellectual, social, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Towards this end, Notre Dame insists that all members of the Notre Dame community exhibit proper behavior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-10|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat and clean casual clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,500|
|Tuition Notes||Day:$5,000 (Resident only) Boarding: $24,500|
|Admissions Director||Jheff Hammond|
|Admissions Associate||Mikyoung Kim|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Golf,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolfeboro Grades: 9-12 | 343 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
(603)569-7200 75.7 9-12
- Dorchester Grades: 7-12 | 1539 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Dorchester, MA 02125
(617)474-5010 42.4 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.