Notre Dame Regional High School
Tel: (573) 335-6772
- Notre Dame High School endeavors to carry on, and build upon, the teaching mission of Jesus Christ.
- Our mission is to challenge and support students in their mental, spiritual, and physical development.
- Notre Dame encourages participation in activities that build self esteem and respect for others.
- Our school offers a disciplined environment which rewards excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service.
- Centering on the student, we pledge to promote superior standards of academic excellence in which gospel values and Catholic Church teachings are integrated in the lives and work of all members of our school community.
- Notre Dame provides each student with a successful model of education, that exemplifies community building and serves as a prototype of Christian value-centered education rooted in Roman Catholic tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||504 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.