- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Welcome to Oakmont KinderCare! We are conveniently located in the Southwest Fort Worth hospital district, minutes from the new Chisolm Trail Parkway. At our school you are a part of our family from the minute you walk through our doors! We offer care to children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, and every classroom is designed to encourage growth of the whole child in an engaging atmosphere.
We warmly welcome you into our family, and look forward to celebrating your child's success with you!
Our center is equipped with a coded keypad entry system. Parents of enrolled children and current employees have access to enter the building. Our door code is changed every six months. We have three playgrounds which are developmentally age appropriate and are inspected by a certified playground inspector annually. All employees are CPR and First Aid certified, and all employees working with children under the age of two receive SIDS, Shaken baby, and Infant Brain Development trainings annually.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRAA, Tarrant County CCMS on self-arranged contract, parents enroll through Tarrant County.
Endorse Oakmont KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards