- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Yearly Tuition: $33,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Specialists in middle school gifted education
- Emphasis on the development of emotional intelligence through the Self-Science curriculum
- Challenging and academically rigorous curriculum created specifically for the unique learning needs of gifted and talented students
- Non-traditional physical education program including tai chi, yoga, karate, dance, aerobics, stage compat, fencing, swimming and hiking.
- Integrated creative arts program as part of the core curriculum
- Annual expeditions to Mt. Whitney, Lassen, Shasta or Diablo, alternating with the Channel Islands; Ashland Shakespeare Festival bi-annually, and Japan (8th graders only)
- Student self-discipline, self-knowledge and responsibility is a major focus of the educational approach at Odyssey
- Japanese foreign language education
- Effects smooth transitions between entrance to middle school and 6th grade and exit to high school from middle school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Odyssey School cost?
Odyssey School's tuition is approximately $33,000 for private students.
What sports does Odyssey School offer?
Odyssey School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Dance, Fencing and Swimming.
When is the application deadline for Odyssey School?
The application deadline for Odyssey School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Odyssey School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards