Ohr Torah Cincinnati
Ohr Torah`s mission is to empower and inspire Jewish children to live fulfilling and joyful lives and to develop into diligent, competent life-long learners and leaders who are deeply devoted to Yiddishkeit and who make positive and meaningful contributions to the World and Klal Yisrael.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 106 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We focus on fostering and infusing a true love for Torah and Mitzvos in all that we do and an appreciation and awe for learning across all subject areas and throughout every aspect of the children`s day. Specifically, we provide a carefully planned, stimulating, and structured learning environment along with an integrated, robust curriculum across and within Judaic and General Studies. Our approach to learning builds independence in students and honors the innate yearning for discovery inherent in all people.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Ohr Torah Cincinnati. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.