Ohr Torah Cincinnati
Ohr Torah`s mission is to empower and inspire Jewish children to live fulfilling and joyful lives and to develop into diligent, competent life-long learners and leaders who are deeply devoted to Yiddishkeit and who make positive and meaningful contributions to the World and Klal Yisrael.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Students: 79 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We focus on fostering and infusing a true love for Torah and Mitzvos in all that we do and an appreciation and awe for learning across all subject areas and throughout every aspect of the children`s day. Specifically, we provide a carefully planned, stimulating, and structured learning environment along with an integrated, robust curriculum across and within Judaic and General Studies. Our approach to learning builds independence in students and honors the innate yearning for discovery inherent in all people.
Endorse Ohr Torah Cincinnati. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.