Olelo Christian Academy
- Olelo Christian Academy is a private academic institution, located in the center of Lihue on the Garden Island of Kauai.
- We have a tradition of academic excellence through a Biblical worldview.
- Our students are tomorrow`s future leaders. With an emphasis on a character development and spiritual growth, Olelo Christian Academy is known for its outstanding student body and loving staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki/black pants, shorts, skirts & polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,750|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Poole|
|Admissions Associate||Hilary Viohl|
- We offer a stimulating learning environment to all students. Our classrooms are print rich and use rubrics to ensure clear expectations for all students. In addition we use select online programs to enrich various levels. Olelo Christian Academy teaches our students basic academic skills such as reading, writing, and math, as well as content subjects such as science, history, literature, art, music, and PE.
- We seek to give young people the tools for college, the workplace and life.The Olelo Christian Academy staff believes that its primary purpose is to educate each student with a Biblical worldview to the highest possible level of academic achievement by providing an appropriate curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment. We are committed to helping students grow emotionally & develop social skills. We believe in creating an environment that encourages learning and social growth through character building & high expectations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
5225 Hillsdale Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95842
(916)331-7377 2518.3 PK-11
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.