- Top Ranked HI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 494 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Logo wear t-shirts and knee length shorts and or pants
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
FIrst Lego League Robotics, First Robotics, GIrls Volleyball, Mock Trail, Science Olympiadmpiad, SCUBA Diving Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Middle School Basketball, Outrigger Canoe Paddling
- A Center for Hawaiian Culture and the Arts focuses on building an understanding of and appreciation for Hawaiian culture
- Foreign languages include Spanish and Chinese
- All classrooms have computer projectors with direct tie-in to the Internet
- Each Middle School student is assigned a Chrome book for use during the school year
- The staff is talented and varied, having earned degrees from 45 different colleges and universities across the mainland and in Hawaii and all are well traveled
- The science curriculum includes robotics, science olympiad, first lego league
- All seniors do independent cap stone projects on subjects of their choosing
- graduates of the class of 2020 received 126 college acceptances from 90 different institutions of higher learning
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Island School cost?
Island School's tuition is approximately $16,500 for private students and $550 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Island School?
The acceptance rate of Island School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
Does Island School offer a summer program?
Yes, Island School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Island School offer?
Island School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Island School's ranking?
Island School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Hawaii for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Island School?
The application deadline for Island School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Island School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards