Hello, welcome to Olivewood KinderCare's staff page. Please spend a little time getting to know us all.
We are excited to meet you also, we are all very compassionate about teaching and caring for every child. We hope to meet you and your family soon.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome home to Moreno Valley Olivewood Center. We would love to
have you here as part of our KinderCare family. Our center and
staff will always be here for you and your child/children. We want
your child's early education years to be the best and brightest,
providing them with a strong academic, social, and emotional
foundation. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity
and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and
beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of
carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken
words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills.Your
child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment
to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development
experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing
children.. We would love you to come in and tour our center. Please
feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.
- Ms. Ruth is our Health and Safety Coordinator here at Olivewood KinderCare. She strives to keep our center safe and the children in our care safe and healthy. She works daily with staff and children to make sure we are always providing a safe and healthy learning environment for every child and their family.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Riverside County Office Of Education, Kids In Care, Cal Works, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren, NACCRRA Military
Endorse Olivewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Questions Your Consultant Can Ask and You Can't
Use an educational consultant to ask those tough questions you are not comfortable asking.
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?