- Many OFS participants come to the OFS classroom having experienced failure in traditional schools.
- OFS?? goal is to help students overcome fear and frustration they often feel toward school work.
- OFS provides an individualized learning environment in which certified teachers and skilled tutors provide small group and one-on-one instruction.
- The teacher/student ratio for most lessons is 1:5. For those studying the Basic Skills Curriculum, the ratio is 1:1.
- Typically, OFS students spend 2-4 hours daily in the classroom and the remainder of the day on the service site.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MadisonGrades: PK-KG | 54 students
203 Wisconsin Avenue
Madison, WI 53703
MadisonGrades: K-9 | 242 students
409 Dempsey Rd
Madison, WI 53714
MononaGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
4913 Schofield St
Monona, WI 53716
MadisonGrades: 10-12 | 9 students
Po Box 45045
Madison, WI 53744
2017 Londonderry Dr.
Madison, WI 53704
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.