Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- At Immaculate Heart of Mary School we strive to provide the very best learning and loving atmosphere for our children.
- Our entire staff is committed to helping students achieve the high standards of academic excellence and cultivating growth in Catholic Christian values and teachings.
- A safe environment for students, teachers, and families is promoted and nurtured with an emphasis on an atmosphere of trust and open communication between the home and school.
- Through the pursuit of lifelong learning, we continue to inspire hearts and minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,425|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for additional students. Non-Catholic students have a slightly higher tuition rate. Scholarships available, and are granted to about 20% of our families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 252 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608)221-1520 1.6 K-12
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 6.2 K-8
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
2310 Independence Lane
Madison, WI 53704
(608)244-3045 4.4 PK-8
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 291 students
829 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
(608)663-4100 4.7 K-8
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.