- At Immaculate Heart of Mary School we strive to provide the very best learning and loving atmosphere for our children.
- Our entire staff is committed to helping students achieve the high standards of academic excellence and cultivating growth in Catholic Christian values and teachings.
- A safe environment for students, teachers, and families is promoted and nurtured with an emphasis on an atmosphere of trust and open communication between the home and school.
- Through the pursuit of lifelong learning, we continue to inspire hearts and minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,425|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for additional students. Non-Catholic students have a slightly higher tuition rate. Scholarships available, and are granted to about 20% of our families.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
MadisonGrades: PK-12 | 6 students
1109 Mendota St
Madison, WI 53714
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 154 students
307 E Wall St
Janesville, WI 53545
Fort AtkinsonGrades: K-9 | 56 students
W5949 Hackbarth Rd
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 468 students
418 Holly Ave
Madison, WI 53711
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.