Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
- At Immaculate Heart of Mary School we strive to provide the very best learning and loving atmosphere for our children.
- Our entire staff is committed to helping students achieve the high standards of academic excellence and cultivating growth in Catholic Christian values and teachings.
- A safe environment for students, teachers, and families is promoted and nurtured with an emphasis on an atmosphere of trust and open communication between the home and school.
- Through the pursuit of lifelong learning, we continue to inspire hearts and minds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,425|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts for additional students. Non-Catholic students have a slightly higher tuition rate. Scholarships available, and are granted to about 20% of our families.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: NS-8 | 85 students
305 Lincoln St
Janesville, WI 53548
JeffersonGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
232 E Church Street
Jefferson, WI 53549
MadisonGrades: PK-8 | 123 students
1701 Mckenna Blvd
Madison, WI 53711
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017