Operation Rebirth Christian Academy
Tel: (937) 663-5765
- Operation Rebirth is a Christian boarding school and family ministry, committed to providing a Christ-centered academic program for young boys, while focusing on strengthening and restoring family relationships through the application of God's Word.
- Operation Rebirth is incorporated under a board of seven evangellically-based directors, and is aimed at assisting boys up to eighteen years of age who are having problems adjusting to school, home and community life.
- At the school, we provide the student Biblical teaching, real life experience, and lessons for a successful life.
- We teach them to respect others, to form good relationships, and to be a responsible person.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
- People that viewed Operation Rebirth Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Village Christian School (Therapeutic Education Service Center).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pleasant Plain Grades: 4-12 | 45 students
4581 Long Spurling Rd
Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
(513) 877-2143 60.5 4-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.