- Orangeburg Prep is known for the excellence of its academic program.
- We strive to provide our students with an appropriate education to successfully attend the college of their choice.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to the guiding of, providing of, and the caring of our students.
- In addition to striving for our outstanding academics, Orangeburg Prep seeks to provide many enriching extra-curricular activities.
- The success we experience in extra-curricular pursuits is the result of the students, their sponsors, and their coaches working together.
- Strong parental support of these activities is encouraged. The lessons learned in these activities play a large role in the development of strong self-concepts and will help guide the future of these students.
- Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, Inc., seeks to provide a quality education which prepares students to meet the academic demands of college and to lead productive and fulfilling lives in a complex world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||826 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Orangeburg Preparatory School also viewed these schools: Greater Faith Baptist Church Child Dev Center.
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.