Orangeburg Preparatory School
- Orangeburg Prep is known for the excellence of its academic program.
- We strive to provide our students with an appropriate education to successfully attend the college of their choice.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to the guiding of, providing of, and the caring of our students.
- In addition to striving for our outstanding academics, Orangeburg Prep seeks to provide many enriching extra-curricular activities.
- The success we experience in extra-curricular pursuits is the result of the students, their sponsors, and their coaches working together.
- Strong parental support of these activities is encouraged. The lessons learned in these activities play a large role in the development of strong self-concepts and will help guide the future of these students.
- Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, Inc., seeks to provide a quality education which prepares students to meet the academic demands of college and to lead productive and fulfilling lives in a complex world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||699 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orangeburg Grades: PK-12 | 141 students
1842 Joe Jeffords Hwy
Orangeburg, SC 29115
(803)536-0121 5.9 PK-12
- Orangeburg Grades: PK-K | 46 students
203 Dorchester St
Orangeburg, SC 29115
(803)536-5258 3.4 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.