Orangeburg Preparatory School
- Orangeburg Prep is known for the excellence of its academic program.
- We strive to provide our students with an appropriate education to successfully attend the college of their choice.
- Our faculty and staff are committed to the guiding of, providing of, and the caring of our students.
- In addition to striving for our outstanding academics, Orangeburg Prep seeks to provide many enriching extra-curricular activities.
- The success we experience in extra-curricular pursuits is the result of the students, their sponsors, and their coaches working together.
- Strong parental support of these activities is encouraged. The lessons learned in these activities play a large role in the development of strong self-concepts and will help guide the future of these students.
- Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, Inc., seeks to provide a quality education which prepares students to meet the academic demands of college and to lead productive and fulfilling lives in a complex world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||826 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Orangeburg Preparatory School also viewed these schools: Greater Faith Baptist Church Child Dev Center.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.