Orchards KinderCare Photo #2 - Welcome to our second infant classroom. We spend a lot of our day on the floor playing with the children and allowing them to explore different activities.
Orchards KinderCare Photo #3 - Each baby also has their own individual crib with their name and photo on it. For older babies who are getting ready to move up to toddlers we also have cots available.
Orchards KinderCare Photo #5 - We have two toddler classrooms. Our toddlers have plenty of room to continue to work on their gross motor skills, play pretend, explore sensory, build with blocks, and of course, express themselves with art. There are also plenty of books available for them to build their early love of reading.
Orchards KinderCare Photo #6 - We have a large sensory table so multiple children can explore various sensory elements like sand, water, colored rice, natural materials and other items that fit the monthly theme.
Orchards KinderCare Photo #7 - Welcome to our Discovery Preschool Classroom. In this room many of our children are working on potty training. We have a diaper changing table and also a little bathroom where children can start to gain their potty independence.
Orchards KinderCare Photo #9 - In preschool our children start to focus on a theme for 2 weeks at a time instead of a whole month. You can see in this photo that we are focusing on healthy bodies. We incorporate enhancements like matching healthy food pictures to help our children understand how a healthy body works.
- Our team is very passionate about education. They take pride in providing their students with the best possible education to help them create that love of learning that is so important to their future.
- Our teachers understand the importance of their position and take full advantage of this by helping their students be successful in all areas of their education.
- We partner with families to understand the unique needs of your child and ensure the best possible learning environment for each child.
- We understand the importance of ongoing trainng, and provide them with sixteen hours of onsite training annually in addition to the ten hours of training that is required by the state.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Orchards KinderCare where every member of our team takes fun very seriously and we help your children develop a love of learning. You will feel the creativity and passion our teachers bring to our curriculum as soon as you walk into the classroom, and you'll see (all around you) the undisputable evidence that your child is building a strong foundation for school. Our families consider us an extension of their own family and we love to share experiences with them at every possible opportunity. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of loving, creative and fun teachers who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- The health and safety of our children is always our number one
priority. Our center has the following features: A keypad entry to
the building, fenced playground, an onsite Health and Safety
specialist, nurse visits once a month for our infant room as
an additional resource for teachers and parents, and all of
our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Yes only full time, yes NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Orchards KinderCare is Kings Way Christian Schools (4.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school and preschool is Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning & Leadership (2.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: NS-8
10818 NE 117th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)256-9715 2.1 NS-8
- Vancouver Grades: PK-6 | 55 students
5001 Ne 66th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360)696-4862 3 PK-6
- Vancouver Grades: PK-K | 147 students
2904 Ne Burton Rd
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)944-0123 3.3 PK-K
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.