Osceola Adventist Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 85 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Please see student handbook on website.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
3-8, K-2, Visual
- If you live or are moving to the south Orlando metropolitan area Osceola Adventist Christian School (OACS) is the place to be, and God is moving our school! It is both my pleasure and privilege to work with the students, parents, staff, and church community of Osceola Adventist Christian School and the surrounding Kissimmee area. We are determined to provide all the children at OACS the best possible educational experience.Students participate in the curriculum adopted by the North American Division (NAD) Office of Education of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In addition to the NAD curriculum, students are exposed to a higher rigor of standards-based education based on the Adventist Philosophy of Education. The Adventist Philosophy of Education,Imagio Dei, has been in existence for 160 years. It is the forerunner of the Montessori Method and Vygotsky’s Constructivism, and has some distinct similarities to both approaches, while incorporating the “school of the prophets” model found in the scriptures. The OACS faculty, staff and school board are also deeply dedicated to high quality, standards-based Christian education. We are grounded in the bible and progressive, on-going research in educational trends.Meeting the needs of each and every student is very important to us. We are located just minutes from Disney World and a short drive from NASA. As a co-educational, Christian school we are open to all faith communities. If you would like your student(s) to attend OACS, please call my secretary at 407.348.2226, to make an appointment for us to talk and tour the school. Come partner with us on a journey that will enable your child(ren) to succeed in this world, and be prepared for eternity and the world to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Osceola Adventist Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Osceola Adventist Christian School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Osceola Adventist Christian School?
The application deadline for Osceola Adventist Christian School is Mar. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 / Aug. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Osceola Adventist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards