City Of Life Christian Academy
- The mission of City of Life Christian Academy is to prepare the next generation, one student at a time, to impact the world for Christ.
- Within a strong community, we develop Christ-centered character, instill a Biblical worldview with academic excellence, and inspire every student to reach their full potential in Christ, with a heart to serve God and others.
- At COLCA, we believe that an excellent academic education must be conducted in an atmosphere that nurtures individual growth, inspires achievement, and develops character - all in the context of a thorough Christian understanding of life and truth.
- We value community and hard work, and we believe that both are enhanced in a joyful family atmosphere.
- If you are a current family or student, we are grateful that you are here, and we are blessed to have the opportunity to serve you.
- If you are a prospective family and share our values, we encourage you to call or E-mail us for more information about the experience that your child could receive.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,470|
|Tuition Notes||K2-K3: $5,825 K4: $5,550 K5-5th: $6,135 6th-11th: $6,265 12th: $6,470|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The Holy Bible is our foundation for learning, with emphasis on the vital areas of academics, self-discipline, spiritual development, esteem for others, respect for authority, and patriotism for God and country.
- City of Life Christian Academy, in partnership with the home and the church, seeks to provide a quality education of the highest standard.
- "And that from a child thou has known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."II Timothy 3:15 (KJV)
- City of Life Christian Academy recognizes that the teaching of God`s commandments is itself a command given by God first and foremost to parents, as indicated in Deuteronomy 6:7 (KJV): "And thou shalt teach them [commandments of the Lord] diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house...."
- All instructors and staff will exhibit spiritual and emotional maturity, will follow biblical principles, and will live in harmony with our "Statement of Faith."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 602 students
1500 E Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 847-4087 1.2 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 847-2877 2.8 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 364 students
2440 Fortune Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 201-7999 5.8 PK-12