North Kissimmee Christian School
Tel: (407) 847-2877
- North Kissimmee Christian School is a ministry of NorthKissimmee Baptist Church.
- For more than a decade the church has endeavored to bringbiblical christian teachings into the classroom and ultimately thechilds life and home through this outreach.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,100|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted rate for more than one sibling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Richard Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Sharrie Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
- North Kissimmee Christian School is a ministry of NorthKissimmee Baptist Church. For more than a decade the church hasendeavored to bring biblical christian teachings into the classroomand ultimately the childs life and home through this outreach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 365 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 847-5184 2.8 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 602 students
1500 E Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 847-4087 1.8 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?