Trinity Lutheran School
A distinctive Christian education is what Trinity Lutheran School is all about.
Small classes for students in an accredited small school with certified Christian teachers makes for a special learning environment.
Our curriculum is based upon "A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools" and complies with standards of the State of Florida.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Students: 181 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniforms are required)
(Uniforms are required)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition is $5875 - $6150 based on grade level, plus registration and activity fees.
- Trinity Lutheran Church and School is where the joy of learning meets the joy of the Lord. Our small classes for students in an accredited small school with certified Christian teachers makes for a special learning environment. Our curriculum is based upon "A Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools" and complies with standards of the State of Florida.
I have 5 children currently attending Trinity and I must say that this is the best decision my husband and I ever made. The children are happy here and the staff takes the time to learn your child's name. Everyone is friendly and caring and the children are very friendly. The principle is so nice and caring. You will always find her engaged with the kids on Campus. I just hope they would build a high school soon!!
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.