Osceola Christian Preparatory School
5.00 (7 reviews)
Tel: (407) 729-5974
Osceola Christian Preparatory School Photo #2 - Our students are a blessing to us! They enjoyed their trip to Wild Florida.
- St. Cloud Christian Preparatory School provides your child with the opportunity to receive a quality education in a safe environment.
- Our approach to your child's education is different from public schools. We see each child as an individual with specific needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
- It is very important to meet the needs, encourage the strengths and develop the areas where your child needs the most attention.
Osceola Christian Preparatory School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- AP Courses Most AP courses offered
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School polo and solid pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||We work with each family according to their financial needs.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are sure that you want your child to receive the best education possible. Private school education is often seen as an option that is too expensive or exclusive. With that in mind, Osceola Christian Preparatory School (OCPS) is happy to offer a FREE scholarship consultation for any family considering private school for their child.
- OCPS has many resources to connect your child to a variety of scholarships including McKay and Step Up For Students. These scholarships can pay up to 100% of books, tuition, transportation, field trips, uniforms and other school costs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 602 students
1500 E Vine St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 847-4087 0.5 PK-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 215 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 847-2877 1.4 PK-12
I recommend this school get 5 stars
- Posted by Parent - Denise Richardson
My son enjoy the summer camp, its was a fun and he has a lots of friends. The teachers and staff are awesome. I recommend it to everyone. I'm very satisfied and happy with this Christian Preparatory School. Thanks
- Posted by Parent - Nitza
Great staff, great school! My daughter has enjoyed every moment, always lots of fun.
- Posted by Parent - G.Miranda
This learning environment that has been created allowing students to learn at their own pace has really gave my son his confidence back and motivated him to learn and challenge himself daily. My son actually looks forward to attending school, interacting with the school staff that treats each student with respect and his friends.
- Posted by Parent - Bryan S.
This summer camp did an outstanding job with the kids, my son enjoyed himself. Thank you!!
- Posted by Parent - Yolanda Payne
Both of my sons started going to this school in 2016 and I have to say that they are really happy about everything OCPS has to offer.. My oldest son is in 7th grade and has trouble focusing and being motivated enough to complete assignments, but after being placed in a mentor-based class at OCPS, he is doing so much better. His teacher, Mr. Ortiz is both a blessing and a God sent. He is very caring and truly has a positive way of getting his students on track. The entire staff is wonderful and God-fearing. Both of my sons are learning so much about the Word of God along with their standard academic schedule... I couldn't be more satisfied and happy with this school and the staff... My kids are happy too:)
- Posted by Parent - Judith Cruz
I'am a special needs teacher gradated from UPR PR.,also a wood teacher from UPR PR. and it will be a pleasure work with christian school., I work ten years in a christian school in pr given arts.
- Posted by Teacher - gilbe
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?