Our Lady Of Assumption School
- Our Lady of the Assumption in Lynnfield, Massachusetts is a Catholic school that exists primarily for the total development of the student through spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- Only with the mutual support, cooperation and encouragement of parents and faculty can the mission be fully realized in the life of the student.
- In fulfilling our mission we prepare the youth at Our Lady of the Assumption School to be concerned Christians and future leaders in our changing society.
- In accordance with this mission, we present the following philosophy Lead each student closer to God through an increase in understanding, practice and profession of Catholic principles.
- Instill into each student a love of learning through an academic environment that stresses fulfilling potential though both independent and cooperative study.
- Foster in each student a respectful relationship with all of Creation self, family, others and the earth.
- Encourage each student to become an instrument of peace in the tradition of St. Francis of Assisi through prayer, simplicity and love of neighbor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
MelroseGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
4 Myrtle St
Melrose, MA 02176
PeabodyGrades: PK-12 | 276 students
83 Pine Street
Peabody, MA 01960
LynnGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
28 Bowler St
Lynn, MA 01904
BeverlyGrades: PK-9 | 434 students
545 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017