- Founded in 1915, Our Lady of Guadalupe (OLG) Catholic School serves Kindergarten through 5th grades.
- OLG School strives to provide an education in the Catholic tradition.
- Our school is a community based, multi-cultural, Spanish integrated institution with affordable quality education that promotes student development and leadership in a safe learning environment.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School, in partnership with parents, provides a community-based, multicultural, affordable, quality education to children in the Greater Kansas City area.
- We honor the heritage of our students by integrating the Spanish language and celebrating traditions, customs, and holidays.
- Our school seeks to provide high academic standards, discipline, and leadership, which encourage students to achieve their full potential in a spiritual environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Kansas CityGrades: PK-K | 60 students
11430 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
Kansas CityGrades: K-12 | 198 students
8929 Holmes Road
Kansas City, MO 64131
Kansas CityGrades: NS-12 | 1184 students
400 W 51st St
Kansas City, MO 64112
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.