Cristo Rey Kansas City
- Cristo Rey Kansas City provide a catholic, college prep education enhanced by an innovative corporate work study program to culturally diverse students with economic need.
- Cristo Rey Kansas City is able to provide high quality college-preparatory education to deserving students who would not otherwise be able to afford it thanks to the school's innovative Corporate Work Study Program.
- Cristo Rey's CWSP provides each and every student with an internship opportunity and allows the students to earn the bulk of their own costs of education--revenues from the CWSP will offset a majority of the school's operating budget.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 72 students
5600 N Brighton Ave
Kansas City, MO 64119
(816) 454-7410 9.5 PK-12
- Kansas City Grades: 9-12 | 112 students
12411 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64145
(816) 241-5478 11.4 9-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
10515 Grandview Road
Kansas City, MO 64137
(816) 965-0186 9.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.