Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 144 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,950
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Jumper for girls; khaki pants for boys
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts & Crafts Club, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Knitting Club, Lego Club, Math Club, Science Club, STEM Classes
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Instrument Instruction, Performance Group
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Track and Field
- Established in 1963, offering a long tradition of academic excellence
- Grades Offered: Full & Half Day Pre-K (age 3-4) through Grade 8 with open enrollment
- Technology, Art, Music, and Physical Education Classes
- Morning Prayer, monthly liturgy and community service projects
- School Day is 9am to 3pmExtended Day Program: Before school from 7am to after school until 5:30pm
- Performance Group Presentations
- Parents` Guild develops, organizes and initiates family enrichment and social activities
- Tuition costs at a very affordable rate, so that parents can give their children the gift of a quality Catholic education
Our Lady of Lourdes School answers Jesus` call to love and serve others and is committed to achieving academic excellence.
Motto: Mother Mary lead us to Jesus!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Our Lady Of Lourdes School cost?
Our Lady Of Lourdes School's tuition is approximately $3,950 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Our Lady Of Lourdes School?
The acceptance rate of Our Lady Of Lourdes School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
What sports does Our Lady Of Lourdes School offer?
Our Lady Of Lourdes School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Intramural Sports Only and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of Lourdes School?
The application deadline for Our Lady Of Lourdes School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Of Lourdes School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards