Tel: (508) 880-5403
- Our teachers know how important it is for you, as a parent, to feel confident and comfortable when you drop your child off with us, since the majority of us are parents, or grandparents, ourselves, whose own children are or were once enrolled at KinderCare.
- This is why you are welcome, and encouraged, to stop by or call at any time to check in on your little one.
- This is also why caring for each and every child in our center as though they were our own comes so naturally to us! We have a predominantly seasoned staff, with several of us having been here for as long as KinderCare has been here! This dedicated and experienced group of professionals are here not only to support your child, but for you, too.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Taunton KinderCare is a wonderful, warm and welcoming learning center that has been a fixture in this community for over twenty years. We are nestled in a quiet neighborhood on Route 138, not far from the Taunton/Dighton town line. Once inside, you will find a comfortable and cozy atmosphere that has been designed with children in mind. The furniture, the dÃ©cor and the materials are chosen to be appealing to young eyes and stimulating to young minds. We have a beautiful, large playground at our location that is full of natural features, such as rocks for climbing and a large, beautiful oak tree, which provides us with lots of shade in the summer. We provide education and care for children from infancy through prekindergarten, with programs available for children up to eight years old during school vacations and closings.
- Most of the staff at the Taunton KinderCare are parents ourselves, and so we understand how critical it is for you to know that your child is safe an secure. There is limited access to our building, with a keypad entry system and a vigilant adherence to pick-up policies. Our beautiful playground is entirely fenced in and, because we are located in an essentially residential setting, is not adjacent to any public areas, such as streets or parking lots.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
- State vouchers, PACE, Home Health and ChildCare Works
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taunton Grades: PK-5 | 144 students
52 1st Street
Taunton, MA 02780
(508) 822-3746 1.9 PK-5
- Rehoboth Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
24 Ralsie Rd
Rehoboth, MA 02769
(508) 252-3930 5.9 PK-8
- Assonet Grades: 3-12 | 46 students
38 Narrows Road
Assonet, MA 02702
(508) 644-3101 5.9 3-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.