Our teachers know how important it is for you, as a parent, to feel confident and comfortable when you drop your child off with us, since the majority of us are parents, or grandparents, ourselves, whose own children are or were once enrolled at KinderCare.
This is why you are welcome, and encouraged, to stop by or call at any time to check in on your little one.
This is also why caring for each and every child in our center as though they were our own comes so naturally to us! We have a predominantly seasoned staff, with several of us having been here for as long as KinderCare has been here! This dedicated and experienced group of professionals are here not only to support your child, but for you, too.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Taunton KinderCare is a wonderful, warm and welcoming learning center that has been a fixture in this community for over twenty years. We are nestled in a quiet neighborhood on Route 138, not far from the Taunton/Dighton town line. Once inside, you will find a comfortable and cozy atmosphere that has been designed with children in mind. The furniture, the dÃ©cor and the materials are chosen to be appealing to young eyes and stimulating to young minds. We have a beautiful, large playground at our location that is full of natural features, such as rocks for climbing and a large, beautiful oak tree, which provides us with lots of shade in the summer. We provide education and care for children from infancy through prekindergarten, with programs available for children up to eight years old during school vacations and closings.
- Most of the staff at the Taunton KinderCare are parents ourselves, and so we understand how critical it is for you to know that your child is safe an secure. There is limited access to our building, with a keypad entry system and a vigilant adherence to pick-up policies. Our beautiful playground is entirely fenced in and, because we are located in an essentially residential setting, is not adjacent to any public areas, such as streets or parking lots.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
- State vouchers, PACE, Home Health and ChildCare Works
Endorse Taunton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.