Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, we believe in "educating the whole child".
- This philosophy addresses all the educational and formational needs of a growing child.
- It challenges a student to achieve academic excellence as well as a strong sense of respect and compassion for his or her fellow human beings.
- The children enjoy a variety of extra-curricular activities and warm, personal friendships with their classmates.
- Concerned teachers, parents and Parish Priests work together to develop school and community spirit.
- In this atmosphere of love and striving for educational excellence, Our Lady of Perpetual Help School children enjoy what are often their happiest, most valuable and memorable school years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Central Islip Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
(631)234-6324 11.4 PK-8
- Deer Park Grades: PK-8 | 286 students
105 Half Hollow Rd
Deer Park, NY 11729
(631)667-6229 5.4 PK-8
- Massapequa Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
4704 Merrick Rd
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516)541-1546 4.9 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.