Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
- At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, we believe in "educating the whole child".
- This philosophy addresses all the educational and formational needs of a growing child.
- It challenges a student to achieve academic excellence as well as a strong sense of respect and compassion for his or her fellow human beings.
- The children enjoy a variety of extra-curricular activities and warm, personal friendships with their classmates.
- Concerned teachers, parents and Parish Priests work together to develop school and community spirit.
- In this atmosphere of love and striving for educational excellence, Our Lady of Perpetual Help School children enjoy what are often their happiest, most valuable and memorable school years.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Central Islip Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
(631) 234-6324 11.4 PK-8
- Deer Park Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
105 Half Hollow Rd
Deer Park, NY 11729
(631) 667-4044 5.4 PK-8
- Massapequa Grades: PK-8 | 411 students
4704 Merrick Rd
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516) 541-1546 4.9 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?