Ss Cyril & Methodius School
- At SS. Cyril and Methodius School, we provide a fully certified, caring and dedicated faculty who hold one doctorate, over 27 masters degrees in a variety of fields, and over 266 combined years of teaching experience.
- We offer a full contingent of “special” subject offerings, including art, physical education, music, and foreign language.
- We provide a fully equipped computer lab, Internet access in every classroom, and new technology updates yearly.
- We also provide lots of extras: after-school sports, a full-scale drama program and Broadway-style annual musical production, in-school dance classes with a yearly free recital, violin classes, school band and chorus.
- Here student participation in daily masses, prayer services, and parish events; and, most important of all, a community where faith, integrity, and the gospel call to service are lived and celebrated each and every day.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Alternative School Network
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Deer ParkGrades: PK-12
819 Grand Blvd Ste 2
Deer Park, NY 11729
Central IslipGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
MelvilleGrades: K-6 | 73 students
150 Round Rd Ste 120
Melville, NY 11747
LindenhurstGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
240 S Wellwood Ave
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
HuntingtonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
360 Main St
Huntington, NY 11743
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017