Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School
Our Mother of Mercy has a dedicated staff of Christ-centered teachers, administrators, and staff who are highly qualified and experienced to prepare our children for a globally and locally diverse world. We are definitely growing;so, come grow with us.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 74 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,400
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia/Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We do have scholarships for some of our students with need.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Altar Servers, Choir, Girl Scouts, Praise Dancers, Science Development Projects, Spelling Bee Club, Student Council
- Reasons to Attend Our Mother of Mercy: . Founded on Jesus Christ, the Redemer . Daily prayer, weekly Masses, special religious services . Teaching the truths of the Catholic faith . Formation to be good citizens . Keeping students motivated and enthusiastic about learning . Family and community environment . Supportive climate for excelling in academics . Value parents active participation . Teachers who go the extra mile to help students . Disciplined and safe environment . Strong academic curriculum
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.