Our Savior Lutheran Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Savior Lutheran Preschool is designed to provide a relaxed and loving environment where your child can grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- We offer a well-rounded program, in a Christian setting, where children can be enriched in a fulfilling constructive way.
- We serve Our Savior Lutheran Church and the community by providing quality early childhood educational experiences for young children.
- Children are given time to explore educational materials. Learning experiences are provided in large and small group settings.
- By offering a wide variety of experiences and approaches, we feel we can best meet the learning needs of each child.
- This will be a great place for young children to experience firsthand, through the teacher, the fullness of the love God has for them through Jesus Christ.
- We believe preschool age children can, and do learn in a wide variety of ways.
- Candi Eichholz has a Masters Degree in Early Childhood and has been our director since 1990.
- Our Savior Preschool has two teachers per class rather than one teacher with assistants or aides.
- All of our teachers are highly qualified having earned teacher certification.
- Together, our staff has over 75 years experience working with young children and most teachers are DCFS director qualified.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS | 4 students
3010 Harris Dr
Joliet, IL 60431
(708)478-0860 2.6 NS
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 1.6 PK-8
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 86 students
309 N Eastern Avenue
Joliet, IL 60432
(815)727-3683 2.7 NS-PK
I sent my daughter there for the first time last year. She was in Ms. Gina's class for 3 year olds. She had separation anxiety and a hard time letting me leave. Ms. Gina would pick her up and hold her and hug her and play with her until she felt better. I love this school because I sincerely feel that everyone in the program genuinely cares about my child, her education and her well-being. She is now in Mrs. Laurie's Preschool 4's class and absolutely loves it. I have two younger children that I plan on sending through their program. My only complaint is that they don't teach grades higher than Kindergarten!
- Posted by Parent - hasta
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.