Our Savior Lutheran Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Savior Lutheran Preschool is designed to provide a relaxed and loving environment where your child can grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- We offer a well-rounded program, in a Christian setting, where children can be enriched in a fulfilling constructive way.
- We serve Our Savior Lutheran Church and the community by providing quality early childhood educational experiences for young children.
- Children are given time to explore educational materials. Learning experiences are provided in large and small group settings.
- By offering a wide variety of experiences and approaches, we feel we can best meet the learning needs of each child.
- This will be a great place for young children to experience firsthand, through the teacher, the fullness of the love God has for them through Jesus Christ.
- We believe preschool age children can, and do learn in a wide variety of ways.
- Candi Eichholz has a Masters Degree in Early Childhood and has been our director since 1990.
- Our Savior Preschool has two teachers per class rather than one teacher with assistants or aides.
- All of our teachers are highly qualified having earned teacher certification.
- Together, our staff has over 75 years experience working with young children and most teachers are DCFS director qualified.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Joliet Grades: NS | 4 students
3010 Harris Dr
Joliet, IL 60431
(708)478-0860 2.6 NS
- Joliet Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
2204 McDonough St
Joliet, IL 60436
(815)729-0288 1.6 PK-8
- Joliet Grades: NS-PK | 86 students
309 N Eastern Avenue
Joliet, IL 60432
(815)727-3683 2.7 NS-PK
I sent my daughter there for the first time last year. She was in Ms. Gina's class for 3 year olds. She had separation anxiety and a hard time letting me leave. Ms. Gina would pick her up and hold her and hug her and play with her until she felt better. I love this school because I sincerely feel that everyone in the program genuinely cares about my child, her education and her well-being. She is now in Mrs. Laurie's Preschool 4's class and absolutely loves it. I have two younger children that I plan on sending through their program. My only complaint is that they don't teach grades higher than Kindergarten!
- Posted by Parent - hasta
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.