Palm Grove Mennonite School
- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 44 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
(941)894-3053 1.8 K-12
- Sarasota Grades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
(941)924-7681 1.1 6-12
- Sarasota Grades: PK-12 | 38 students
4249 Bahia Vista St
Sarasota, FL 34232
(941)371-8239 0.8 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.