Palm Grove Mennonite School
- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SarasotaGrades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
- SarasotaGrades: PK-8 | 114 students
3800 27th Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34235
- SarasotaGrades: NS-12 | 66 students
6210 Crestwood Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34231
- SarasotaGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
800 McIntosh Road
Sarasota, FL 34232
- SarasotaGrades: K-12 | 44 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.