- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.