Palm Grove Mennonite School
- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SarasotaGrades: 6-12 | 40 students
3552 Webber St
Sarasota, FL 34239
SarasotaGrades: K-12 | 44 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
SarasotaGrades: PK-12 | 441 students
5415 Bahia Vista Street
Sarasota, FL 34232
SarasotaGrades: PK-8 | 114 students
3800 27th Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34235
SarasotaGrades: NS-12 | 54 students
6210 Crestwood Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34231
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017