Here at Parham Road KinderCare, our staff is dedicated to helping our children reach their full potential by providing quality, age appropriate experiences.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Parham Road KinderCare! Our experienced teachers
and staff look forward to providing your child an engaging and
enriched learning experience. Our Center is accredited by the
National Accreditation Commission. We also participate in the
federal food program with the USDA. This ensures that we are able
to provide our infant families supplemental formula and baby food
and families of older children nutritious meals while here.
Families can also enroll their children in enrichment class called
Learning Adventures. These programs allow children to engage in
Phonics, Cooking, Math or Music activities in an individual or
small group setting.
- Here at KinderCare, the safety of our children is our top priority. Our Center offers many safety features to keep your child safe. Located at the entrance to our building is a key pad which only enrolled families have the code to enter. All of our play areas are fenced in and locked with coded locks. All of our staff is annually trained in CPR and First Aid. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Cherissa Parsons, has been with the company for nine years and works to ensure we maintain all state health and safety standards. We are also a peanut free center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French
- Yes, All Counties, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Parham Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Parham Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Parham Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.