Parker Montessori Educational Institute
- Our mission is to educate the unlimited human potential for life-long learning by cultivating the inspiration to question and by challenging our students to achieve academic excellence.
- We nurture peaceful interaction and respect of oneself, the environment, and the world community.
- We provide empowerment within a safe environment for risk-taking, growing, and learning.
- We nurture independence of thought and deed in harmony with self-responsibility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependant on age and program selected. Please contact the school for specifics.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Martha Sill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.