Parker Montessori Educational Institute
- Our mission is to educate the unlimited human potential for life-long learning by cultivating the inspiration to question and by challenging our students to achieve academic excellence.
- We nurture peaceful interaction and respect of oneself, the environment, and the world community.
- We provide empowerment within a safe environment for risk-taking, growing, and learning.
- We nurture independence of thought and deed in harmony with self-responsibility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependant on age and program selected. Please contact the school for specifics.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Martha Sill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.