Parker Montessori Educational Institute
- Our mission is to educate the unlimited human potential for life-long learning by cultivating the inspiration to question and by challenging our students to achieve academic excellence.
- We nurture peaceful interaction and respect of oneself, the environment, and the world community.
- We provide empowerment within a safe environment for risk-taking, growing, and learning.
- We nurture independence of thought and deed in harmony with self-responsibility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependant on age and program selected. Please contact the school for specifics.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Martha Sill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.