- Our mission is to educate the unlimited human potential for life-long learning by cultivating the inspiration to question and by challenging our students to achieve academic excellence.
- We nurture peaceful interaction and respect of oneself, the environment, and the world community.
- We provide empowerment within a safe environment for risk-taking, growing, and learning.
- We nurture independence of thought and deed in harmony with self-responsibility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependant on age and program selected. Please contact the school for specifics.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Martha Sill|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LittletonGrades: NS-8 | 889 students
3900 Grace Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80126
FranktownGrades: K-8 | 22 students
7086 E Park Dr
Franktown, CO 80116
ParkerGrades: NS-8 | 515 students
9056 East Parker Rd
Parker, CO 80138
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.