- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 311 students
- Yearly Tuition: $17,890
- Acceptance rate: 87%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 5 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Amnesty International, Class Leadership, International Thespian Society, Investment Club, Journalism Club, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Pacific & Asian Affairs Council, Parker Bulls Soccer Club, Robotics Team, Speech and Debate, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intermural sports, Track and Field
- Excellence, integrity and compassion are the cornerstones of Parker`s mission. We create an environment that cultivates the qualities necessary to succeed in an interconnected world: creativity, curiosity, resilience, constructive risk-taking and teamwork. Parker School graduates are lifelong learners who have the skills to work independently, yet are valuable team members who are compassionate and embrace diversity.
- Excellence maika`i loa: We mentor students to believe in and expect the most of themselves and to utilize their unique gifts to the fullest. Similarly, we look to our faculty, staff and board members to inspire and lead by positive example.We impart high yet realistic expectations and instill a love of learning while providing a rigorous academic program.We offer students the opportunity to explore, evolve and excel in all facets of school life, understanding that a balanced education engages the whole individual.
- Integrity pono: We value diversity and the unique perspectives of individuals and cultures.We encourage the fundamental qualities of responsibility, accountability, honesty and trustworthiness.We honor and respect others, this place, and our heritage.
- Compassion aloha: We embrace the spirit of `ohana. In an environment filled with kindness, inclusion and empathy, everyone is family.We recognize the power of giving at the personal, local and global levels.We balance celebrating achievement and success with gratitude and humility.
Endorse Parker School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards